Policies & Protocols
Pink Goblin Covid Appointment Protocol
Due to rising numbers of Covid cases, we will now be asking all of our clients to provide proof of vaccination in order to be tattooed in our studio. This means all clients will need to bring their vaccination card with them to any and all scheduled appointments effective immediately.
If you have an appointment on the books with any of our artists and are not yet vaccinated and/or do not plan to be vaccinated in time for your appointment, we ask that you please reach out directly to your scheduled artist so that we can remove your appointment from the books and refund your deposit.
PLEASE NOTE: Any client who does not provide proof of vaccination upon arrival for an appointment or who does not give ample notice of not being vaccinated prior to an appointment may be subject to the loss of their deposit.
In addition to requiring proof of vaccination we are still holding our staff and anyone who enters the studio to continue to follow our general Covid precautionary policies as we are trying to keep our studio as sterile and safe as possible.
We take safety very seriously, and it is our number one priority to keep everyone safe. This means if any client arrives for a scheduled appointment and refuses any of the following steps, their appointment will be cancelled with their deposit forfeited. Any clients who are uncomfortable with any of these mandatory measures are welcome to reschedule with proper notice and will maintain their deposit.
– Clients will have their temperature taken using a no-contact thermometer upon arrival and will be asked to wash and sanitize their hands. Phones will be sanitized as well.
– We are operating 100% appointment-only and are not allowing any plus ones at this time. As we are trying to keep the headcount down and social distancing possible, clients will need to arrive on their own to their scheduled appointment and will not be permitted to be accompanied by guests. No friends, no family, no exceptions.
– As we will be physically closed to any and everyone except those with a scheduled appointment, artists will be doing consults via email ONLY but happy to answer any questions via email. For questions directed specifically to an artist in regards to artwork or scheduling please email your artist directly. For general questions about scheduling or policies please email the shop at email@example.com
– Clients exposed to anyone feeling ill two weeks prior to their appointment or who are feeling ill themselves are asked to not come in and to please reschedule as soon as possible. We also ask if possible that clients please take their temperature the morning of a scheduled appointment.
– No client will be subject to the loss of their deposit unless they are unwilling to follow these instructions or no call-no show. Should a client feel ill even up to the day of the appointment, we ask that they be transparent and let us know. We will be happy to hold deposits and reschedule for a future date.
– In the event we feel a client is showing symptoms or or signs of a fever they will be rescheduled on the spot and asked to exit the studio.